E1: 17: The Actual Billable Unit and Amount Are Not Populated for a Service Order when Unplanned Parts Are Issued from Inventory Issue (P31113)
(Doc ID 2781599.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a service WO, when unplanned parts are issued from P31113 Inventory Issue, the actual billable amount (and unit) is not populated.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create a component item with Sales Price Level = 1 item Only.
- Create a Price for Item and Customer Group (group DIST).
- In P03013 Work With Customer Master be sure to have a record of the customer (4245) in the company (00200) of the branch (M30) of the test. Go to details and select the form exit billing information. Add a Customer Price Group = DIST.
- P31113 version called from P48201, 7. Unplanned Issues = 1
- In P48201 create a SV order for customer 4245.
- Take the row exit to Order processing->Inventory issues. P31113 opens, use the item for the unplanned issue.
- Check the parts P17730 to see the transaction and notice the actual payable unit and amount are blank.
Extra test: If adding the item in parts P17730, the actual payable unit and amount are populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document