E1: CAF1: Unable To Update Speed Cost In (P41051|W41051B) When Mapped To Work With Item cost (P4105|W4105B) Via Cafe1 Layout
(Doc ID 2781756.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create a Cafe1 layout with "Work With Item cost" (P4105|W4105B) as parent form and Speed cost (P41051|W41051B) as child form. The objective here was to update the speed cost in P41051|W41051B by selecting the items via (P4105|W4105B) in a parallel screen. This action will help the user to avoid reaching out to the speed cost maintenance form for the update. However the amounts are not getting updated when done via Cafe1 layout
Steps to Replicate:
- Create a Cafe1 layout with "Work With Item cost" (P4105|W4105B) as parent form and Speed cost (P41051|W41051B) as child form.
- Select the dynamic link option.
- Map the following fields, Item Number Short, Business Unit and Cost Method
- Once the mapping is done, open Work With Item cost (P4105|W4105B)
- Select a record from Work With Item cost (P4105|W4105B)
- Enter the required value in Unit Cost of child form and Save.
- The entered values are not getting updated.
The fields that are mapped are Item Number Short, Business Unit and Cost Method
Below screen shot shows the corresponding Cafe1 layout
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document