E1: FDA: Date Discrepancy Between the Visual Assist Calendar and the Default Date Depending on the Universal Time Set Under User Profile
(Doc ID 2782084.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Universal Time set under user profile is not considered for the today's date defaulted in applications. Corresponding calendar visual assist shows the expected date based on Universal Time set and this brings up a discrepancy in the date.
Steps to replicate: Assuming the E1 servers are based in US time zone
- Access P0092 from fastpath, update the user profile Universal Time as 50 (Wellington, Auckland) and logout
- Wait for Wellington to move to the next day
- Login web client and open P0911 from fastpath
- Click add button
- Enter the value for Explanation in the header and click inside the grid. Leave the G/L date blank so that the system defaults the today's date (06/01/2021 in the below screen print)
- Check the calendar date and it is highlighting the next day (06/02/2021) based on user profile Universal Time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document