E1: 43: Promise Date (P4021) in Non-Lot Controlled Item Received Thru Receipt Routing Does Not Consider Lot Effective Date in P42053
(Doc ID 2782628.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When receiving purchase order placed for Non-Controlled Item in multiple location where receipt goes to routing, Promise Date field in Supply and Demand (P4021) application is not taken into consideration as it does for a lot controlled item.
a. P43091 - Create a two steps receipt routing
TRAN - Notify In Transit - Update Insp set to "Y"
STK - Receipt to Stock - Update O/H set to "Y", Rec set to "Y" and Pay set to "Y"
b. P43090 – Make sure Supplier/Item Relationship is setup
c. P4021 - Processing Options
Process TAB - #1 = 1
#2 - Quantity in Transit = 1
- Quantity In Inspection = 1
- User Defined Quantity 1 = 1
- User Defined Quantity 2 = 1
#3 = S&D
1. P4310 - Create a purchase order for non-lot controlled item
2. P4312 - Inquire the purchase order create in previous step
3. P4312 - Populate Opt with "4", it will take user to Select Multiple Location
4. P42053 - Receive the total quantity of the order in multiple locations and populate Lot Effective Date (Alias: DLEJ) for each location with a future date
5. Click Ok to save it. It will take user back to P4312 form
6. User will see message "SOME ITEM(S) WILL ENTER ROUTING" displayed in the header of this form. Click Ok to save it.
7. P4021 - Inquire on Item used and see that, under Promise Date column, it displays the date as the date when receipt was processed and not the Lot Effective Date populated in P42053 form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document