E1: 52: When Releasing Sebsquent Retainage for Contract with Prior Partial Release a Hard Error - 171A - 'Retainage Amount Exceeded' is Received. (R52121/P52221)
(Doc ID 2782896.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.2, 52 Contract Billing
When releasing retainage view (P52221) for a contract where prior release has been entered, a hard error is received -171A - 'Retainage Amount Exceeded'
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Create contract (P5201) with retainage flag =1 10% - No tax on contract
2. Setup a Lump sum billing detail line (P5202) with retainage rule set up on billing line as well.
3. Run Invoice Generation (R52121) - process invoice. - Run Create AR(R48199) and Post invoice (R09801)
4. Run Invoice Generation (R52121) - Drill into invoice and go to retainage tab and release 2000. Create AR (R48199) and post (R09801)
5. Run Invoice Generation (R52121) Drill into the invoice and select to release the last 2000.
Error is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document