E1: ORCH: Custom BSFN Does Not Accept Blank Item Number via Orchestration Using BSFN Direct Call
(Doc ID 2782904.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom BSFN does not accept blank Item number via Orchestration using BSFN direct call. From BSFN direct call from E1 accepts blank.
As example an orchestration that calls a JDE BSFN via a custom request. The input/output parameters for orchestration, custom request and BSFN are mapped 1-1. One of the parameters is the short item number (ITM), which is an optional input.
When calling the orchestration with the "Short Item Number" undefined or null, then the parameters after/below it are silently lost in the orchestration, that is they will not be passed to the BSFN.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create BSFN with ITM in DSTR (not on last position / bottom)
2. Create Custom Request for this BSFN in Orchestrator with each BSFN-parameter set as input and output
3. Create Orchestration with the Custom Request defined in step #2
Have orchestrator "Add Inputs To Orchestration" and "Auto Map" inputs (the short item number will be added as string to orchestrator inputs, but the issue also occurs when this is manually changed to numeric).
Select Custom Request parameters as output values of the orchestration
4. Call orchestration with short item number parameter set as empty string, null or entirely omitted
5. Note how all parameters below/after short item number are lost in orchestration / not passed to BSFN.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document