E1: 09: Journal Entry Import Does Not Validate GL Date After Correction Hard Error (P0911)
(Doc ID 2783385.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The GL Date is not validated against Company Names and Numbers (P0010) when importing a Journal Entry and after correcting a valid hard error:
- P0911: Access the Journal Entry application and click Add.
- Select the Import Grid Data option without entering any information in the header.
- Upload records from a CSV file and click OK.
- The system triggers a valid hard error on the Explanation field (as it was left blank). Note that the GL Date defaulted to today’s date.
- Override the GL Date with a date in a prior year.
- Correct the hard error by populating the Explanation field with a valid value and click OK.
- Note that the system saved the record with a GL Date in a prior year.
The system should have triggered error 4427: "Prior End Balance Forward Invalid", instead of saving the record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document