E1: 17: General Ledger Column "Serial Number" Not Matching Column "Equipment Number" In Equipment Master
(Doc ID 2783847.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When issuing parts for duplicate serial numbers, the GL entries in F0911 table use the default asset number of the first record.
1. Create two EQ for the same Serial Number P1701
2. In P48201 ZJDE0002 create a new SV order for the newer equipment
3. Now, take the row exit to parts and add an item (consider the second line)
4. Issue the component in P31113
5. Check the F0911 the wrong Serial Number is saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document