E1: 31A: Work Order Completion - P31114 Shows Incorrect Units Amount in Account Ledger File - F0911 when WO Has Multiple Co / By Products
(Doc ID 2783848.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to summarize account for process manufacturing work order, the Co-Products units for the IC journal entry are calculated incorrectly in Account Ledger file - F0911.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Process item
- Add ingredient Co-Products List by item number, output quantity or quantity produced at this operation
- From P48013, Create a work order for a process item with the process tab set for Co/By Products
- Attach Parts List and Routing with R31410
- Setup AAI's 3130 and 3120
- Inquire on the above work order from P48013. Row->CO/BY Products. Under Work Order Process Resource Revisions, manually add three lots for the said co-product each with a qty of 1200 each
- Issue material using P31113
- Complete the Process work order created. the system assigns work order quantity to three lots for the same co-product
- Item Ledger for the co-product item has three entries correctly created for each of the lot assigned
- Run R31802A over the work order number. Set the option#3 (Summarize by Account ACROSS Work Orders) set to 1 under process tab
- Check the journal entries P0911. The system correctly summarized the above three lots. But the Units(U) field is correctly updated as 1200, instead of 3600
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document