E1: 32: R31410 Checks Availability & Splits Parts List for Non Configured (MFG component)
(Doc ID 2783949.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Configurator using non configured (Manufactured) components, that are creating work orders, is checking availability when R31410 is run causing inventory to be selected from stock and splitting the parts list for this item. Not making it necessary to build or make the entire quantity from the sales order.
The system should not select any inventory with the R31410 is run making it necessary to build the full quantity on the work order created from the parts list
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- Create a configured parent item in P4101/P4102
- Create a purchased item component
- Create a manufactured (M) item as a component of the configured parent and add a secondary location
- Availability checking is turned off in the configurator constants P3209
- Manufacturing constants (P3009) is set to commit to W/C location. (This may not have any bearing on the outcome)
- Set the manufacturing constants for commitment control to Split-Cross Branch Boundaries and Hard at Creation of Parts List
- Add a simple required configured item segment (P3291) with default value for the configured parent
- Add an unconditional P assembly inclusion rule (P3293)for both purchased and manufactured components. Note the manufactured component is line type W to create a work order
- Adjust a quantity of 3 (P4114) for the manufactured component into the secondary location
- Now create a configured sales order (P4210) for the parent configured item for a quantity of 10
- Note the order number and re-inquire on it to check the work orders created under the config related orders row exit
- Run the R31410 over both work orders to attach the parts list for the parent work order
- The results for the manufactured component is a split line. One for the 3 from inventory and the remainder of 7 for the primary location
- The related order number is populated in the F3111 on the hard committed line of 3 with the secondary location
The expectations are to have just a single line for the manufactured item with all quantity of 10 each for the primary location being made for the work order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document