E1: FDA: RDA: ER Compare Tool is Extremely Slow to Open Without User Specs
(Doc ID 2784095.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ER (Event Rule) Compare tool is extremely slow to open when the user specs for the corresponding object are not there. Depending on the size of the object, timings might vary.
For example: for P4101, it is taking around 8 minutes consistently. When the users specs are there, no such delay is observed. Same performance issue is observed in both 32bit and 64bit tools releases.
Steps to replicate
- Login to 9.2.5.X FAT client and open OMW (Object Management Workbench) from fastpath
- Bring in P4101 to a project
- Make sure the the user specs are not populated for P4101. Access Form Exit - User Spec. If P4101 is there in the grid, delete the record and close
- Click on Design button in OMW
- Click ER Compare button available under Design Tools Tab
- ER compare screen is opened only after waiting for around 8 minutes
Updated the tools release to 22.214.171.124 and above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document