E1: 47: Consolidated Outbound EDI 810 Invoice Using Multiple EDI Document Numbers
(Doc ID 2784448.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 8.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using EnterpriseOne Version 8.12
When the Invoice Consolidation flag is activated, and Invoice Print (R42565) has EDI 810 activated, the printed invoice is consolidating multiple sales orders under one invoice document number, but the the EDI Extraction (R47042) is creating new EDI document number for every individual Sales Order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Select a customer and activate Invoice Consolidation on the Customer Billing Instructions.
- Create multiple sales orders for the customer.
- Setup a version of Invoice Print (R42565) with EDI 810 outbound activated in the processing options.
- Run the Invoice Print (R42565) EDI version.
- Review the Invoice (R42565) PDF.
- Notice all the Sales Order Numbers are assigned the same invoice number.
- Review the EDI Invoice Extraction (R47042) PDF.
- Notice one EDI document number is assigned to each Sales Order Number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document