E1: 07: Repost DBAs to Tax Area Summary (R07148) Does Not Repost From F0719 Correctly.
(Doc ID 2785118.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Repost R07148 does not update the F06148 from F0719 for employees working multiple states.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. The employee has Tax Area 44 for work and residency
2. Tested DBAs 4700, 4701, and 4702
3. DBA 4702 is set to Track DBA by Tax Area
4. F0719 shows records for all three DBAs with Tax Area 19 and 44
5. F06148 Shows a record for just DBA 4702 with Tax Area 19. All the records for Tax Area 19 are missing.
6. Ran R07148 from BV to repost the corresponding F0719 records to F06148
7. The F06148 did not get the missing records from tax area 19
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document