E1: SVM: Runtime Metrics Are Not Visible through Server Manager Management Console when Agent is on a Cluster
(Doc ID 2785203.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Have a WebLogic cluster of servers with Server Management Agent running on server1 where WLS Admin server is running, and when the CNC installs a HTML on server B, runtime metrics, health checks, etc are not visible or possible thru Server Manager Console unless CNC creates a HTML cluster and adds a second node on server1.
QA environment is setup like this:
Server 2 = nodemanager, JDE HTML 2
Server 3 = nodemanager, JDE HTML 3
- All JDE HTML servers are clustered together in a WLS Cluster CLUSTER_HTML
- runtime metrics for CLUSTER_HTML do not appear unless JDE HTML 1 server is running. If the CNC shuts it down, runtime metrics disappear even though JDE HTML 2, and JDE HTML 3 are running.
- Server Manager Agent has been configured to use identity and trust keystores as per the Server Manager Console setup document. Agent.properties file shows that setup.
- Each JVM has been setup with SSL enabled (except RTE) using the same trust store as the server manager agent
STEPS PROVIDED BY SECOND CUSTOMER ON HOW TO REPRODUCE
- Create a WebLogic or a WebSpehre cluster.
- On node A you only install the Admin Server (Weblogic) or Network Deployment Server (WebSphere).
- Install a second node with WebLogic or WebSpehre integrate it into the WebLogc infrastructure or WebSphere cell.
- Install Server Manager Management Agent on node A in order to manage the cluster.
- Create J2EE container thru Server Manager on node B and deploy an HTML or AIS instance.
Worked properly on earlier tools releases. Issue has been reported when updating tools release to 9.2.4.x and 9.2.5.x.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document