E1: ORCH: Work Center Tab of the Message Center -P980051X Application Does Not Refresh the Message Body When Switching Between Messages, Resulting in Mismatched Header and Body in Message Pane
(Doc ID 2785790.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applies to Tools Release below 220.127.116.11
When users try to view work center messages in the work center tab of the Message center application( P980051X ) and they try to read messages by clicking on messages, the message details in the right hand message pane do not refresh correctly and display the message body of previously viewed message. This causes a mismatch between message header and message body in the left message pane. The message pane shows header of message which is currently selected in right pane (Correct) but message body of a previously viewed message.(Incorrect)
To replicate this issue follow below steps:
- Login to a web client of any JDE HTML Server using Tools Release below to 9.2.5.X.
- Type P980051X in fast path.
- Click on Work-Center Message TAB.
- Expand submitted jobs messages ( Click on the triangle ).
- Click on first message in left pane (R9621S Report ): Notice the message details are correct in right pane.
- Click on second message in queue (R0006P Report) : Notice the message details are correct in right pane.
- Click on first message again (R9621S Report) : Notice that message header changes to the header of first message(R9621S) but the message details are NOT correct. The body of message shows details of second message (R0006P) instead of first message.
- This may be replicated by clicking on any previously viewed message. If you click on any message not viewed before , the header and body both refresh correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document