E1:30: R3002CPY(Copy Bill of Material by Branch/Plant) PROCESSING OPTION #4 DOES NOT WORK
(Doc ID 2785809.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R3002CPY Processing Option #4 (Component Branch/Plant Value)
This Processing Option #4 Does Not work correctly
No Matter how Processing Option# 4 is set, it seems to always populating the Component
Branch/Plant Value (CMCU)field to match the Copied To B/P Header (MMCU)
- Have an existing BOM created in M30 Branch Plant
- Set the R3002CPY Batch application as the Following
- From Branch/Plant = M30
- To Branch/Plant = M10
- Set Processing Option #4 Component Branch/Plant Value
to a 1 (Retain the original component B/P value
- Run the R3002CPY UBE
- Check the New BOM created in M10 B/P
- The Component B/P (CMCU) will be populated with M10 and not M30
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document