E1: 42: R47131 Clears Category Code SRP1 - 5, PRP1 -5 When Updating Branch Plant In Sales Order Detail (F4211)
(Doc ID 2785969.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating Detail Branch/Plant (MCU.F4211) by R47131, category code;SRP1-5 and PRP1-5 are blank out. Before running R47131, any codes are populated in all these category code fields (F4211) . And all category code fields are blanks in F47312.
- Set codes in category codes; SRP1-5 and PRP1-5 of Item Branch Master for Branch/Plant 10 and 20 (P41026).
- Add a sales order with Branch/Plant 10. (P4210)
- Check the order in F4211. Codes are populated in SRP1-5 and PRP1-5 correctly.
- Add F47131 and F47132 to update detail branch (MCU.F4211) from 10 to 20. In F47132, populate 20 to Business Unit (MCU).
- Run R47131
- Inquire the sales order and check detail Branch/Plant (P4210). It is updated to Branch/Plant 20 correctly.
- Check it in F4211. All SRP1-5 and PRP1-5 are cleared. This is the issue. All of them should remain.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!