E1: 43: A1 Hold Code Not Removed from Purchase Order (F4301.HOLD) by Purchase Order Approval (P43081) Program
(Doc ID 2786219.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Purchase Order was approved, the approval worked except for the fact that the A1 hold code was not removed from the Purchase Order Header (F4301.HOLD).
The issue has been verified with the following steps1.
- Create an Approval Route (P43008) with one approval level with a From Amount of 100.00.
- Create a Version of PO Entry (P4310) that will use the Approval Route and will apply an A1 hold code on the order.
- Create a version of Purchase Order Approvals (P43081) that includes the A1 Hold Code.
- Sign in as the PO user and create a Purchase Order (P4310) for more than the level 1 approval limit and verify it goes on A1 Hold.
- Order is at Awaiting Approval Status (220/230).
- The user opens the Purchase Order for Header Revision. Notice the A1 Hold Code on the Order Header (F4301.HOLD).
- The Approver signs in, Finds the Order and Clicks the Green checkmark. The user is still in the PO header revisions screen while this is happening.
- The approver approves the order while the user is still in the PO header revisions screen. There is no warning or error mentioning that someone else is updating the order.
- The user checks the Open Order Inquiry and sees the order was approved with Status advanced to 230/280 (Approved).
- However, the A1 Hold Code Remains on the order header (F4301.HOLD).
- Attempt to Print the PO (R43500).
- The PO Print PDF is created but it is blank and has no PO Information.
- Attempt to receive the PO (P4312). The PO cannot be retrieved in the Work with PO Receipts (P4312) screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document