E1: 42B: P4230 RTE Filter (Real Time Event Filter) for RTSOOUT is Incorrectly Generating SO Header Information in the F90710 (Event Transfer Table) when Updating the Sales Order Status using P42040 (Speed Status Update)
(Doc ID 2786436.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Real Time Events (RTE) Filter is not working for RTSOOUT with order type when using P42040 to advance order next status
Order type BA has an active filter for RTSOOUT at any allowed last status of the order to not create and RTE event but, when using the status update pgm P42040 to advance the status there is an RTSOOUT event in F90170 being created. If using order entry P4210 for the same order the RTE filter for the order type is working fine.
To not have a record written to the F90710 when using the P42040 to advance status
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
- P90701A (Event Definition Workbench) filter by Event type RTSOOUT
- Take Form Exit to Event Activation and ensure that RTSOOUT event is active
in the environment used.
- In P4230 create an event name RTSOOUT for Order type SO and Last Status
540 and make sure active filter is checked.
- P4210: Create a sales order with 520-540 status.
- In P42040 Advance next status to 560. The sales order status is now
- RTE generated in F90710 or JMS Queue with SO Header Event Information. No
details lines in the RTE message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document