E1: RDA: Version Override - Accessing "Override Template Report Level ER" Option is Deleting Version Variables in Report Versions - CER ERROR #3006 and CER ERROR #3021
(Doc ID 2786684.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot work with "Override Template Report Level ER" option in report versions as it is causing the added version level variables to be deleted which in turn produces CER ERROR #3006 and CER ERROR #3021 ER (Event Rules) validation errors. Same issue is happening in both 32 bit and 64 bit tools releases.
Steps to replicate:
- Login to FAT client and access BV from fastpath
- Look up for R094121 in BV (Batch Versions)
- Create a new version, eg: R094121|DK001
- Open the version in RDA (Report Design Aid)
- Override version specifications - Section Event Rules for section F0901 - Trial Balance Inquiry
- Add a version level variable
- Initialize the variable in the Initialize Section and Save
- Access File - Event Rule Operations - Override Template Report Level ER
- Save and Validate ER
- Below errors come up and the added version level variable is not there anymore
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document