E1: 34: Master Planning Schedule - Multiple Plant - R3483 Defers Multi-Line OP Order to Dates Beyond Unmet Demand (R3483)
(Doc ID 2786862.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When have a D Defer and G Increase scenario for OPC4 Period of Supply Item, with maximum order quantity, and multiple line purchase orders, some of the orders are deferred beyond the dates of unmet demand, resulting in net new PLO orders dated to dates earlier than the defer dates for the firm orders.
- Enter P4102 multiple plant planning data, OPC4, Max order quantity, long leadtime, purchased items.
- Create P3403T branch relationship to transfer purchased component from supply plant to mfg plant.
- Create demand plant requirements in excess of either branch quantities, such as P3460 forecast for parent bill of material item.
- Firm supply orders, such as demand plant OT/ST transfers and P4310 supply plant OP orders.
- Adjust planning requirements to force a defer and G increase for orders below maximum order quantity, defer messages for supply orders already at maximum order quantity, and to force net new PLO for unmet requirement in excess of firm (adjusted) supply. Run Multi-plant MRP R3483 and review P3411 Messages and P3413 Time Series.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!