E1: 49: New Shipment Number Assigned if Partial Quantity is Confirmed in Pack Confirm (P4205) Using Multiple Locations
(Doc ID 2787026.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a pack confirm and selecting multiple locations in two separate steps, a new shipment number is being assigned on the split line on the sales order.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
1. Create a transportation sales order for an item that has inventory available in multiple locations for a quantity of 4.
2. Verify the shipment has been created in the P4915.
3. Go into a version of the P4205 setup for pack confirm (inventory relief is turned off). Select the sales order created above.
4. Go into the multiple locations form and select only two of the four quantities in a specific location. A warning message that quantity remaining is received.
5. The sales order line is now split into two lines and both have the location selected in pack confirm. A new shipment number has been assigned to the split line.
6. Pack confirm the remaining quantity and the location is now updated on the sales order line, but the shipment numbers are still different. The dates on the sales oder are all the same.
The expectation is that since single order consolidation is turned on in the transportation constants and both lines have the same mot, freight handling and carrier, that they will have the same shipment number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document