E1: 34: 42: Populate the Scheduled Pick Date Automatically in Sales Order Entry - P42101 / P4210 from Supply and Demand Inquiry - P4021 ATP Dates
(Doc ID 2787123.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Sales Order Entry - P4210 processing option, Process tab, option # 20 - 'Populate the Scheduled Pick Date Automatically', user needs to be aware that unless they select the backorder sales order detail line and take the more row actions in Sales Order Entry - P42101 or the row exit in P4210, to select the ATP row in Supply and Demand Inquiry - P4021, the scheduled pick date will not populate with the ATP date automatically. The populate automatically only means that hitting select or OK in P4021, will populate the pick date in P4210, provided, the user select an ATP row in P4021.
- Create named version of G4211/P42101 set to call named version of P4210 set to use ATP from P4021. Per P4210 Process tab, option 20 - Populate the Scheduled Pick Date Automatically.
- Add backordered sales order, using P42101.
- Verify the back ordered status (900 540) Codes. Note that, while the system back ordered the order quantity, the Promised Ship Date does not default in from the (Supply Demand) ATP date as expected. The qty is not available for shipment on original Pick Date.
- Manually access P4021 from > More Row Actions > Supply Demand.
- The ATP date in Supply Demand for the Order Qty is the qty on future date. Without manually moving radio button to an appropriate ATP row, leaving the radio button on the system date for example, click Select in P4021 to confirm and return to sales order detail.
- Verify that the Promised Pick Date is unchanged.
- Again, select More Row Actions > Supply Demand.
- Select a future dated ATP line in P4021, not the first ATP line, but the second or third ATP row. Click Select to return this date to P4210.
- Verify that the Promised Pick Date is changed, but to the first ATP date with sufficient quantity, not the user selected date (row).
- System selects earliest ATP date in this case for the order quantity, independent of which ATP row is selected in P4021.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!