E1: 31B: Additive Workbench - P31B84 Does not Update VBT Details Table - F31B101 When Creating ADDB Operations
(Doc ID 2787579.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ADDB - Additive to Barrel Operation does not update the VBT Details Table - F31B101 properly. If using a VBT having less than 10 Barrels, the system is emptying all those barrels and re-filling the same barrels and if the number of barrels is higher (e.g.12), then the system is just emptying the barrels, whilst the system should just copy the VBT details with the same data as Before Lot.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P31B94 - Create a RECV operation to create a BOL
- P31B94 - Create a R2TV operation to receive the previous BOL into a tank
- P31B94 - Create a T2B operation to receive a partial volume in the VBT
- P31B84 - Select the previous VBT and enter the Additive item and the required Quantity and then click on Calculate button
- P31B94 - View operation details for the after lot
- P31B94 - Verify the above VBT details in Operation screen by selecting the Edit VBT details under action tab
- Databrowser - F31B101 - Check the VBT Details table and notice the incorrect updates: e.g. the Vessel ID, for the same Barrel Number is assigned to a blank Lot Number and to a non-blank Lot Number. The records are doubled incorrectly.
Issue caused by ESU JN17961 installation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document