E1: 13: Blank Subledger on Stock PO Lines Created From Work Order Parts List (P13730)
(Doc ID 2787642.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Purchase Requisition is created from a Maintenance Work Order Parts List using CAM Work Order Parts (P13730) to call Purchase Order Entry (P4310), the non-stock lines appear on the Purchase Requisition with the Subledger fields populated with the Work Order information but the Subledger fields are blank on the stock lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Corrective Maintenance work orders with a parts list attached that includes both stock and non-stock lines.
- Run CAM - Manage Work Order Parts (P13730) program.
- Find Maintenance Work Order 302404
- Go to the Parts Detail Tab which contains three items:
- First Item Non-Stock Line Type MN
- Second Item Stock Inventory Line Type S
- Third Item Non-Stock Line Type MN
- Click on the Create Purchase Order Button
- Go into Purchase Requisition Entry (P4310) and find the requisition created from the Work Order Parts (P13730) program
- Take the Row Exit to PO Detail Revisions
- Notice the Work Order Number is populated on the Subledger field of the Purchase Order Detail (F4311) Non-Stock Lines but not on the Stock Line even though the Related Order Number fields show the Work Order information is populated on all three lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document