E1: 42B: Changing Pick, Ship and Delivery Dates during Add Mode for a Kit Sales Order Line usig the P42101 does not Probagate the Changes made to the Kit Component Lines using Advanced Delivery Date Preference
(Doc ID 2787651.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order kit components lines are not copying the dates changed made to the kit parent line.
The system should propagate the date changes made to the parent kit item line to the component lines
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
- Setup an advanced Preference for delivery date
- Activate preferences in the P410 and use a version of the R40400 That does not have any settings for basic preference
- 'Activate preferences in the P4210
- Add a sales order in the P42101
- Change the pick, shop and delivery date in the detail grid
- Ok the order
- Inquire on the sales order and the date changes made to the kit parent line are not being propagated to the kit component lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document