E1: SOLEXP: Carousel Behaves Erratically When Tablet Mode Is Activated, Switching Position From Left To Top And Not Responsing To Touch
(Doc ID 2787762.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the windows 10 tablet mode there are two issues with the JDE web interface:
1. The open applications list/carousel does not react on touch, i.e. the application is not opened/changed
2. The carousel switches positions from left to top when opening the menu and back when focusing the application
The issue was observed with the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge Chromium
The issue does not appear in Internet Explorer 11 or the pre-chromium Edge (Version 44.18362.449.0).
Steps To Duplicate
1. Enable Tablet Mode on Windows Machine
2. Login to Web Client using Chrome, Firefox or Edge Chromium
3. Use fast path to open an application(Address Book P01012, for example)
4. Open another application (P01012 for example)
5. Try to use Carousel/Open Applications to switch between the application
6. Notice Carousel does not respond to touch. Also, the carousel changes position from left to top.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document