E1: 15: Voiding Application Of Prepaid Rent Receipt Causes Inconsistent G/L Dates on Records Created with RE Cash Receipts (P15103) When Voiding a Single Transaction
(Doc ID 2787899.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.2, Real Estate Management
When user attempts to post a voided record on a receipt (P15103) with prepaid rent, the original date of receipt is used and the batch will not post.Batch shows as out of balance due to dates on records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set RE Cash Receipts processing options for prepaid rent
2. Enter an unapplied cash receipt 9/23/20
3. Create Manual Billing (P1511) post for future date
4. Apply receipt to invoice (P15103) and Post batch
5. Select receipt using RE Cash Receipts (P15103)
6. Drill into receipt
7. Select to void entry. (Not entire receipt).
8. Post batch (R09801)
9. Error is received 'Out of Balance' This is due to date used on receipt is original date and not the void date, which would be in a prior period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document