E1: 12: Asset Disposal Does Not Update F1202 After Bugs 31063186 And 31727822 (P12105)
(Doc ID 2788615.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When disposing an Asset in Single Asset Disposal (P12105), if the Asset Number has 8 digits, F1202 will not be updated.
This seems to be caused by the changes made by Bugs 31063186 and 31727822 which result in the truncation of the first digit of the Asset Number resulting in a call to F1202UpdateItemBalances for an incorrect Asset Number (missing first digit).
1. In System Setup (9k) > Fixed Assets Constants, verify Symbol to Identify Asset Number (SMI) is blank.
2. From Work With Assets (P1204), access Asset Master (P1201) and enter a new Asset with an Asset Number with 8 digits (e.g. 14700300)
3. Enter transactions for the above Asset (e.g. Beginning Balances)
4. In Single Asset Disposal (P12105), dispose the asset
5. Verify F0911 has been updated correctly but F1202 is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document