E1: 43: P41LOCN Item/Branch Locations Grid Format Change Not Shown From P4310 Purchase Order Details
(Doc ID 2788680.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When going into the P4310 Purchase Order Detail, and using the Location Visual Assist (Search Select) form P41LOCN. It is calling the version ZJDE0001, which does Not exist. Because this ZJDE0001 version does not actual exist, it is not possible to create/use a Grid Format where a version does not exist.
The Call for the P41LOCN should be against a "Blank" Version. In order to use Grid Format for the P41LOCN from Purchase Order Detail (P4310), the Called ZJDE0001 version needs to be removed from the P4310
- Enter P41LOCN in the fast path.
- Move the last column (Unformatted Location) to the left to remove it from the grid. Set as default and save.
- Note the grid format applied and the Unformatted Location column can no longer be seen. Close out of the app.
- DD item LOCN has P41LOCN defined under the Visual Assist tab as the Search Form.
- Go to any app that uses LOCN as a grid column. In this case we are using Parts List P3111 from P48013. Take the visual assist on the Location column and scroll to the right and you can see the Unformatted Location column which should have been hidden.
- While still in the visual assist window click the question mark for about. Note how it shows version ZJDE0001. The problem is the P41LOCN has no processing options and therefore will not have a version. Other Search and Select forms like P40ITM1 and P4203 do not show a version in the About window.
- Go to OMW Form Design Aid and review application properties. Note there is no processing option template attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document