E1: 41B: When Revering a Purchase Order(P43214) That Has Line Type Set With A/P and A/R Interface Turned Off, for a Bulk Item, the System Does Not Open the Purchase Line for Re-receipt
(Doc ID 2789089.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reverse P43214 a purchase line with setup type A/P and A/R interface turned off for a bulk item, the system does not open the purchase line for re-receipt.
- Create a line type P40205 as a copy of "S" line type but with A/P and A/R interface turned off.
- Create Order activity rules P40204 for order type OP, line type PT and the following statuses rules: 220-400; 400-999, 400; 999 .
- Take a Bulk Item P4101 that has cost 0 in P4105.
- Enter a purchase order P4310 with line type PT.
- Receipt full quantity for the purchase order P4312.
- Use P43214 ZJDE0001, check "Closed lines" and inquire the receipt. Receipt line is shown. Reverse the receipt. F43121 is updated to match type 4 but the receipt reversal has not updated the PO line and the line did not open for re-receipt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document