E1: 46L: Parrent License Plate Is Removed From License Plate Workbench (P46L10) After Bug 32408026
(Doc ID 2789094.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the parent LP is transferred with putaway, the children LP are getting the history record to show that they moved to the new location as part of the Confirmation P4617, but the children LP are being removed ( P46L10) from the Parent LP after the move. This issue occurred after the fix of the Bug 32408026 - P46L99 NOT DISPLAY LPCON TRANSACTION FOR THE CHILD WHEN PUTAWAY PARENT
- Enter a purchase order P4310 for a branch and an item that have License Plate setup.
- Set processing options for P4312, tab 6-Warehousing, 1.Putaway Mode = 1 = Create request only.
- Receive the purchase order P4312.
- Check the P46L10 License Plate Workbench and see that it was created a parent LP with 2 children LP in location R.. and also it was created the Putaway Request P4600.
- Run R46171 Process Putaway Requests for this batch and see that the Request is suggested P4600.
- Find the order in P4617 Warehouse Movement Confirmations, take Row exit and Confirm. Afterward press Process button.
- Check P46L10 License Plate Workbench. Notice that the children LP were removed from the Parent LP.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document