E1: 47: Sales Original Promised Date (F4211.OPDJ) Not Getting Populated From EDI Inbound PO Change Detail (F47132.OPDJ)
(Doc ID 2789249.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change (R47131) is used to process an EDI 860 Transaction, the Original Promised Date (F47132.OPDJ) of 6/23/2021 in the EDI Purchase Order Change Detail – Inbound (F47132) is not populated in the Sales Order Detail (F4211.OPDJ). Instead the Requested Date of 6/30/2021 is put in the Original Promised Date of the Sales Order Detail (F4211.OPDJ).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- User Populates EDI Purchase Order Change Detail – Inbound (F47132) for the purpose of Adding a new line to an existing sales order for an EDI 860 Inbound PO Change Transaction. The fields are populated on the line to be added as follows:
- Transaction Set = 860
- Change Code = A (Add a new line)
- Sales Order Line Number = Blank (Adding new line not updating existing line)
- Requested Date = 6/30/2021
- Original Promised Date = 6/23/2021
- Client runs EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change (R47131)
- Sales Order Detail (F4211) line is added with an Original Promised Date = 6/30/2021 instead of 6/23/2021 as specified in EDI Purchase Order Change Detail – Inbound (F47132)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document