E1: 42: Sales Order Entry (P4210) Creates Duplicate Free Good Lines When Processing a Replacement Item
(Doc ID 2789616.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Free Good Item is setup with a Replacement Item and the Replacement Item is selected during Sales Order Entry (P4210) and the Order Acceptance Screen is activated, the Free Good Item is added twice to the order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Obsolete Item has Replacement Item setup in Item Cross Reference
- Replacement Item has a Free Good Adjustment Setup in Advanced Pricing
- User enters an order for the Obsolete Item on Sales Order Detail Revisions screen
- Warning appears that item is obsolete
- Warning appears that Substitute Item Exists
- Green Checkmark on line indicates a replacement item exists
- User Selects line and Row Exits to Subst/Compl Items
- On Substitute/Complementary Item Screen, user selects the replacement item and enters quantity and clicks green checkmark.
- When Sales Order Detail Revisions screen returns the first line with the Obsolete item is canceled and a second line has been added with the replacement item.
- Click green checkmark to go to the Order Acceptance screen.
- On Order Acceptance screen, two free good lines appear instead of one.
- User ignores extra line clicks "Place Order" button.
- Customer Service Inquiry screen shows two free good lines added to the order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document