E1: 09: P0911Z1 Posting Edit Code Doesn't Allow Entry Error, Error Handling Doesn't Highlight Rows In Error
(Doc ID 2789832.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add records via the P0911Z1(Store and Forward Journal Entry Revisions) from an outside source and then modifying data
an error "Posting Edit Code Does Not Allow Entry" error is produced if an account has a Posting Edit Code that will not allow posting.
As a workaround the entire entry could be entered using Work With Store & Forward Journal Entries(P0911Z1). As accounts are entered, editing in the P0911Z1
would check for accounts that cannot be entered due to a Posting Edit Code(PEC) that doesn't allow entry.
1. Load F0911Z1(Journal Entry Transaction) table from an outside source.
2. Select the batch in P0911Z1(Work With Store And Forward) application.
3. Modify or review records and hit ok.
4. If an account that is in the transaction has a Posting Edit Code(PEC) that doesn't allow posting, "A posting Edit Code Does Not Allow Entry" error will be produced if an account or MCU doesn't allow posting.
5. The offending account is not hi-lighted in the grid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document