E1: 07: Calculate Once Per Month Flag Not Working With Voided Payments
(Doc ID 2789852.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a month with a voided payment, the calculate once per month flag is not properly stopping DBAs from calculating subsequent deductions.
In months without a voided payment, the flag is properly calculating only during the first period.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Deduction code is setup to calculate only during 1st period worked of the month by PPED and Deduction code setup to calculate only once per pay period.
2. Run payroll R07200 for first pay period of month 7
3. Review F0705 and note the deduction code calculated period 1 of month 7.
4. From Payment History P070601 void the payment. Set interim ID to month 7, period 1.
5. P07210 Run interims only through final update.
6. Notice F0705 clears the record.
7. Now, re-issue the payment through interim P07210I, month 7, period 1.
8. P07210 Run interims only through final update.
9. Notice F0705 is updated with 5564 record.
10. Run the next pay period of the month, 7/2
11. Notice the DBA 5564 calculated and F0705 is updated wrong with a second record in the month 7
Second test where there is no void within the month.
1. Run payroll for month 8, period 1 through final update
2. Notice F0705 gets updated with the 5564 record
3. Next, run payroll for month 8, period 2
4. The DBA 5564 did not calculate as expected.
The issue is when there is a void in the month.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document