E1: CAF1: After Taking Row Exit on Parent Form and Returning Back, the Yellow Spotlight Changes to the First Grid Row in a CafeOne Layout (Tools 9.2.5.x)
(Doc ID 2790449.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue occurs in 9.2.5.x tools release
In a CafeOne layout, the yellow spotlight or highlight on the parent form's grid row is changed to the first grid row after taking row exit in the parent form. However, the currently selected grid row on the parent form (indicated by the radio button or checkbox in the grid row header being selected), is not on the first grid row.
This issue can be duplicated as follows:
- Create a CafeOne Layout.
Parent Form : P4310 | W4310I - Work With Order Headers
Child Form: P01012 | W01012A | ZJDE0001 - Address Book Revision
Dynamic Link Mapping: Address Number is mapped to SHAN(Ship To)
- Enter P4310 in fast path.
- On the Work With Order Headers form, Click Find.
- Click on the radio button in the Grid Row Header on a grid row other than the 1st grid row. Example click on the 7th grid row. Notice the yellow spotlight and blue highlight is on the selected grid row.
- Take a Row Exit on the Parent Form (example Row Exit -> Order Summary)
- On Summary Order Information form, click Cancel to return back to the Parent form.
- Notice the yellow spotlight is now on the 1st grid row. However, the selected grid row is still on the 7th grid row.
If there are logic on the forms that performs auto find, this causes the Child form data to refresh to the 1st grid row data instead of the selected grid row data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document