E1: 15: The Cash Basis Post Prorates a receipt in P15103 When the Receipt Is Selected (Not Loaded)
(Doc ID 2790516.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting a receipt in P15103, then posting the batch with cash basis turned on, the credits are prorated. The G batch cash basis post is removing the object and sub from the selected receipt on the F03B11. This functionality appears to have been changed in Bug 27310271.
Conversely, when loading receipts in P15103 and posting with cash basis turned on, the credits are not prorated.
- Create an AR lease
- Create a manual billing (P1511)
- Post the manual billing batch (P150011)
- Enter a Receipt using P15103.
- Select one pay item from the invoice. Do not load pay items.
- Post the receipt batch confirming that Cash Basis posting is turned on via processing options. Review PDF from 'G' type cash basis batch (AZ ledger) and see credit amounts are prorated. On the F03B11, the object account and sub (if included) are blanked out.
Upgrading from 9.1 to 9.2 causes the differences in cash receipt application when using cash basis processing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document