E1:30: P30200 W30200C Not Showing Text Lines At Very Bottom
(Doc ID 2790624.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Bill of Material Inquiry Multi Level Indented(P30200|W30200C) does not show text lines in multi level mode which are entered at the bottom of the BOM at level 1.
In single level mode, the text lines are displayed at the bottom. P30200 W30200E Graphical BOM Inquiry does show the text lines.
When the text lines are moved to the top of the BOM at level 1, P30200 W30200C displays them.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set the processing options of P30200 as below;
- Process tab 13. Text Lines is set to 1(The system includes text lines in the inquiry)
- Default tab 32. Inquiry Mode is set to 3(3 = The system displays the multilevel indented mode)
2. Create BOM. The text line comes to at the end of the records.
3. Query BOM from P30200 W30200E -- See all lines are displayed correctly. The text line shows up at the bottom of the BOM.
4. Query BOM from P30200 W30200C -- The text line does not appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document