E1: 31: Order Processing (R31410) Does Not Process Status Updates That Are Allowed By the Activity Rules (P4826)
(Doc ID 2790631.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order Processing (R31410) does not process status update of a work order from 80 (production stopped) to 40 (work order printed) if the Lock Flag = 3 for a WO status of 80 in Work Order Activity Rules (P4826).
According to E1: 31: 9.2 Work Order Activity Rules for Manufacturing (Doc ID 2566426.1)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- WO Activity Rules Processing is enabled in Manufacturing Constants for branch M10.
- In the P4826, for a WO status of 80, the status 40 is set as Allowed Status and the Lock Flag = 3 -prevents changes to the header, parts list, and routing
- Have a WO in status 80 on branch M10.
- Run R31410 to change the status to 40.
- The UBE ends in error and the status is not changed.
Error: Parts List / Routing Change not Allowed
Cause...The parts list/routing cannot be changed at this status. The work order activity rules have locked the work order and its parts list/routing at this status.
Resolution...Change the status of the work order to a status that is not locked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document