E1: 32: Configured Item Revision - P3210 and Configured Routing File - F3212 do not Match the Work Order Routing Instructions - P3112
(Doc ID 2790735.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Configured Item Revision - P3210 and Configured Routing table - F3212 only display some operations called for by R Assembly Inclusion Rules. The Configured Routing details are not displayed consistently between P3210 and P3112/F3112 after running R31410 - Work Order Processing.
All the valid R Rule operations should show/display in P3112.
- P4101 / P41026 - Create a Configured Item
- P3003 - Create Two Routings Operations
- P3293 - Create R Rules to attach all of one Routing and only one Op Sequence of the other routing
- P4210 - Create a Configured Sales Order
- Review the F3212 (only see couple of Routing Steps. Not all Routings are displayed)
- Run the R31410
- Notice that the P3112 Routing from Work Order does not match the P3210/F3212
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document