E1: 74Y: Generic Legal Document Extractor (R7030040) Generates Wrong Negative Amounts on XML for Italy Credit Notes (TD04)
(Doc ID 2790896.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The xml that gets generated by R7030040 is not accurate for Credit Orders (CO). The issue with credit notes (JDE DCT type RM and Legal Document type TD04) is that for all the detail lines total amount is negative, despite the fact that the quantity is positive and the unit price in the xml is positive as well. The same negative sign is on the total amounts at document level, for tax amount and taxable amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enable Italy localization in User profile and ensure the related Italy localization setup is in place.
- Set internal doc type RM and link it to legal document type TD04.
- Create a sales order SO.
- Create a credit order CO from the previously created SO, by using Credit Memo.
- Set same version name for R42565 and P7420565 and document type RM in both versions.
- Run R42565 for the CO order and check the xml generated. All the amounts are negative (ImportoTotaleDocumento, PrezzoTotale, ImponibileImporto, Imposta, ImportoPagamento).
As JDE credit note will always end up to generate a "Legal Document Type" of "TD04" for Italian Fiscal authorities, this legal document already sets the stage to consider the amounts in it as voidance of the original invoice. Therefore they should be considered as absolute values at all levels in the generated xml (totals and tax) despite the fact that they are negative on F4211 and on the RD source generated by R7030040.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document