E1: 90CG: Case Escalation Email Links Do Not Contain Application Version of Case Update (P90CG501)
(Doc ID 2790913.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Case Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a case with an assignee in the Case Entry (P90CG504), within the link received in the email message, it will be used the version of Case Update (P90CG501) set on processing option 37, in the Versions tab of Case MBF Processing Option (P90CG002) called by Case Entry (P90CG504). The issue is with the links starting with the second email sent by escalation workflow. Those links do not contain the version of the application Case Update (P90CG501). When accessing one of those links and check the Application Information window, the version of Case Update (P90CG501) is blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Ensure the SWM Constants are set to Escalate using skill level.
- Create a new case.
- After saving check the emails received.
- The link from the first email contains the version of P90CG501.
- The link from the second email (Case Escalation Initial Assignment Msg) does not contain the version of P90CG501.
- The link from the third email (Case Escalation Warning Msg) does not contain the version of P90CG501.
- Same issue for the rest of the messages in the workflow.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document