E1: 41: Lot Track & Trace Inquiry (P41203) Does Not Display Memo Lot 1 for All Transactions of a Lot
(Doc ID 2790915.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Lot Track & Trace application (P41203), when trace/track any lot, it will display its Memo Lot 1 data in the grid. But if the same lot is present at a different level while tracking/tracing another lot, then it does not show its Memo Lot 1 data in the grid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P4108 Create a lot number for a component item.
- P4114 Create an adjustment IA for it and add the data ‘BB 06/06/21’ in its Memo Lot 1 field.
- P48013 Create a work order for a parent and issue quantity from the component lot into the work order and complete the work order.
- Then search the component lot in Track Forward mode of the P41203 application. Note that its Memo Lot 1 data is displayed in the grid.
- Select the parent item and its lot to Trace Backwards.
- Expanding the node to search for the component lot. Note that it does not display its Memo Lot 1 data in the grid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document