E1: 42: Incorrect Scheduled Pick Date (PDDJ) in F4209 Held Orders Table
(Doc ID 2791258.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a sales order is placed on hold at order entry (e.g. C1 - Credit hold) a record is created in the F4209 Held orders table with the correct Scheduled Pick Date (PDDJ). However when the hold code is released and then the order is updated with a new Scheduled Pick date and placed on a different hold (e.g. XX - Administrative Hold) the new record added to the F4209 shows the original Pick date and not the new Pick date that was updated in the F4211 record.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Set up P4210 version to apply Credit hold
2. P42090 Set up Hold Order constants for C1 and XX hold code
3. Enter order with today’s date which goes on Credit hold
4. P43070 Release Credit Hold
5. Using another version of P4210 Edit the Sale order, Add Administrative Hold - XX and change Pick Date
6. Note that new record is added to the F4209 however the Pick date (PDDJ) is the original date
7. F4211 is updated with the correct, updated date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document