E1: 47: EDI Product Activity Data Edit/Create (R47121) Fails If One Line Does Not Have Enough Quantity
(Doc ID 2791276.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The EDI Product Activity Data Edit/Create (R47121) when run for inventory transfer transaction fails if one of the line does not have enough quantities.
- In P41202, Ensure that Item1 have 5 EA and Item2 have 10 EA in branch plant.
- In P47120, Populate the required field to do inventory transfer for Item1 10 EA and Item2 10 EA.
- In R47121, Ensure the processing option is set not to over issue the item.
- Run R47121 and verify the pdf.
- Even though the first set of item does not have enough quantity, the system does not process the other item which have enough quantity.
- The system should process the second item Item2 as it has enough quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document