E1: 04: Payment Amount in Accounts Payable - Matching Document (F0413) is not Zero after Voiding Alternate Currency Payment
(Doc ID 2791469.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Amount is not cleared in Accounts Payable - Matching Document (F0413) when voiding alternate currency payment.
- Enter Payment in P0413M header info in form W0413MA:
- Take Form exit Pay Items and Select one domestic Pay Item and press OK.
- In the Payment Entry screen take Form exit Alternate Payment and enter an Alternate Currency Code (different than the Domestic or Foreign currency of the voucher) and press OK then OK again to save the Alternate Payment
- Post the Alternate Payment batch.
- In P0413M form W0413MB take Row exit Void Pymt and press OK to void then OK again to confirm the void.
- In Databrowser notice the Payment Amount in Accounts Payable - Matching Document (F0413) is not zero or blank, but the original Payment Amount. This is also happening for Alternate Payments for foreign vouchers. For domestic payments, the Payment Amount in F0413 is zero after voiding the payment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document