E1: 15: Entries are Created in Cash Basis AZ Ledger for the Receipt and Invoice Date when Working with Prepaid Receipts
(Doc ID 2792096.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transactions for prepaid receipts are created in cash basis AZ ledger for the receipt date and invoice date.
It should be no cash basis transaction for the invoice date; AZ ledger transactions should only be created for the receipt date.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In P15062 (Property / Building Information) create a building;
2. In P15217 (Unit Search) create a unit for the building;
3. In P1501 (Lease Master Maintenance) create a lease for the unit
4. In P1502 (Recurring Billings Revisions) enter recurring billing information for the lease for 3 bill codes
5. Run Recurring Billing Generation process (R15100>R15300 ) for the lease for July for example
6. Run R15199 (G/L Transaction Generation) for the resulted batch
7. In P15103 (RE Standard Receipts Entry) enter a prepaid receipt (date has to be in a month previous to the month of the invoice; in June for example). In P15103, tab 11-RE Edits, option 7. Process Prepaid Rent=1
8. Post the receipt with R09801 ZJDE0007 (GL Post) with cash basis enabled in Cash Basis tab.
9. Review pdf for the R09801 ZJDE0007 and R09801 ZJDE001.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document