E1: 42: Sales Order Template Not Populated in the Grid When Using Power Form (P42101) Application for Sales Order Entry
(Doc ID 2792234.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using sales order template to create a new sales order running P42101 application, after user populates quantity field in the template screen and clicks Ok to save it, system returns to P42101 application however, no item is populated in the detail grid line.
- Create the name for the new Order Template in UDC 40/OT
- P4210 version called by P42101
- P4015 - Sales order template - Enter detail information in the grid including item number, usual quantity, and unit of measure. Effective dates will be defaulted, but the user can override them if desired
- P42101 – Click ADD button
- P42101 – Populate Sold To, Ship To, Branch Plant and Customer PO #
- Place cursor to grid detail line, see that template screen is displayed
- Fill in the first couple lines then click the green check to bring lines into the order, P42101 application
- See that, when system takes user back to P42101 form however, the selected item from the template that are expected to be populated in the grid are not displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document