E1: 45: Free Goods Line is Created With Wrong Quantity When Changing the Lot and the Inventory Commitment (R42997) Process Is Set to Run Online
(Doc ID 2792385.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Free goods quantity is incorrect calculated when the user changes the lot on an order line when the R42997 (Inventory Commitment) is set to run online.
Steps to replicate:
- Choose an item that has quantity available on two lots.
- Set Free Goods rule for this item.
- Set processing options for P4210 to run online the process R42997 (Inventory Commitment).
- Enter a sales order without to select location. The line of the order was split by the R42997 in two lines with different lots and the Free goods was applied (8 EA).
- Use Inventory Adjustment P4114 and add quantity on another lot.
- Open the order and change the lot for the first line. The total Free goods quantity in the order was 8EA, but after the item lot changed, the Free goods line was cancelled and a new Free goods line was created but only with 7 EA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document